Thursday, June 10, 2004

Apparently we must share...

Welcome to the pre-event blow-out bash of the collapse of civilization as we know it. Apparently, a prerequisite to being here is an overwhelming need to share.

No,don't worry. We don't want your wealth, or your wisdom or even that last Mars bar you've been hoarding in your pocket since 7th grade.

We want your dirty laundry.

It would seem that here in the first quarter of the 21st century, it is imperative that we (as a species) disseminate...and of course, it logically follows that by disseminate...we mean broadcast electronically.

So any guesses as to what follows next...

Yes, Logic would point to either Door#1- A Reality T.V. Show or Door#2- A Weblog (AKA Blog, Online Journal, Rant Register, Universal Online Repository of Noxious,Vile, BAD BAD BAD Writing)

No Points for guessing which one this is.

Brace yourself...here comes the Vogon Poetry.

No comments:

Annihilate

My teeth hurt. My head is a vice. Every word I've ever choked down imploding me from inside. My arms hurt. My bones are diamond. ...